Home Occupations

A home occupation is an activity that is undertaken for compensation within a dwelling which is located in any of the city's residential zone districts.

In Glenwood springs there are major, minor and office home occupations.

With the exception of home office, all home occupations require that you first apply for a Home Occupation Permit from the Community Development Department, and all types of home occupations require that you obtain a business license through the City's Finance Department.

Refer to the Home Occupation Application for more information and definitions of major, minor and home office.