Business Licenses

Business License Application

Complete your business license application online by using the MuniRevs system. Apply Now.

Please note: new tobacco ordinances are now in effect concerning flavored tobacco, sales tax, age requirements, and licensing fees. View the new tobacco ordinance fact sheet here.

License Renewal Form

Our 2-year license expires at the end of odd-numbered years. Renew Now.

Temporary Vendors

If you are a temporary vendor doing business in Glenwood Springs for the first time, please submit an application online.
Returning vendors should call 970-384-6455 before submitting the application to see if the deposit is still required.

Planning and Zoning

Please contact the Community Development Department at 970-384-6411 to verify any zoning regulations there might be prior to signing a lease and applying for a business license.

Business License Assistance

If you need assistance, please call Muni Revs at 1-888-751-1911

Initial Use Tax Form

If you have purchased a business and need to file Initial use tax click on link, Initial Use Tax Application. Fill out form and send to the City of Glenwood Springs with the payment.  All future forms will need to be filed and paid online with Muni Revs.

  1. Kara Daniels